Samsung has just unveiled the Galaxy J, which will be available through Japanese carrier NTT Docomo. It looks like the Galaxy S4, but the specifications are as the Note’s 3 (except the size of the display and the lack of the S-Pen).
The Galaxy J will come in three different colors ( Lapis Blue, Coral Pink and Satin White) and the Home button on the front will be matched with the same colour.
Below you can read the full specifications of this new Samsung’s device.
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) Quad-core 2.2GHz
- GPU: Adreno 330
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32GB
- Size: 137 × 70 × 8.6mm
- Weight: 146g
- Display: 5-inch (4.99 inches) Super AMOLED multi-touch capacitive with Gorilla Glass
- Resolution: 1920 × 1080 Full-HD 441ppi
- Camera (rear): 13.2MP with LED flash, Full HD video 1920×1080 pixels
- Camera (front): 2.1MP
- Network: LTE / W-CDMA / GSM
- SIM Slot: microSIM
- Communication: WiFi 802.11 a / ac / b / g / n Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- Sensors: GPS (GLONASS), G sensor, digital compass, proximity sensor, RGB light sensor, geomagnetic sensor, temperature sensor, humidity sensor, gesture sensor, barometer, infrared sensor
- External terminal: microSD (Max 64GB), microUSB, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: removable Li-Poly 2600mAh
As you can see, it looks like a very powerful model with high-end specs. We hope that a global version of it will be available soon, so the rest of world could feel its power. Well done Samsung.
10,757 total views, 0 views today