Lenovo introduced to us the new Yoga series Tablets. There will be two sizes of Lenovo Yoga Tablet available, an 8-inch model and a 10-inch model. Both Tablets offering the same design and modes of use and they come with the same specifications as well:
- 1280 x 800 IPS displays,
- 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8125 processor,
- 1GB of RAM,
- 16GB of storage,
- microSD support,
- 5-megapixel rear camera and 1.6-megapixel front-facing camera
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
The prices for the new tablets will be $249 for the 8-inch model and $299 for the 10-inch model. They are not high-end machines, but a really hot deal.
But the most importand thing that those new Yoga Tablets have, is the built-in kickstand that hides a huge cylindrical battery. As you can see in the images below, this kickstand can be used with 3 defferent ways:
- Read mode (kickstand closed), it can be used as a regular tablet)
- Stand mode (kickstand open, it can be used as a laptop with a keyboard, or for enjoying videos) and
- Tilt mode (kickstand open, it can be used to type easier on the touchscreen)
So, according to Lenovo, the battery that there is inside the built-in kickstand, can offer 16 hours battery life (8-inch model) and 18 hours battery life (10-inch model). That’s a huge battery life for a Tablet don’t you thing?
5,989 total views, 1 views today