We’ve just got our hands on the Vibe Z from Lenovo, in the video below we unbox this Dual Sim sporting powerhouse of a phone from Lenovo and take a quick look.
Just a few tidbits about the K910…
- The Lenovo Vibe Z K910 is powered by the Snapdragon 800 Chipset that houses 4 high powered Krait 400 cores clocked at 2.26 Ghz each coupled with an Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB RAM.
- The Lenovo Vibe Z K910 is one of the few phones that have top of the line specs but also support dual sim cards.
- It houses a 13MP Rear Camera with dual LED flash.
- It has a 5.5″ 1080p IPS display with a 3000mAH battery…
- The Lenovo Vibe Z K910 also runs Lenovo’s UI built on top of Android 4.2.2 Jellybean.
If you are looking to pick up the Vibe Z, you can do that from merimobiles.
3,383 total views, 1 views today