If there is one thing you can give credit to HTC for, it’s being quick with the Android update on the HTC One. The new version is 4.3 Jelly Bean, and includes also improvements for HTC Sense 5.0.
If you have an HTC One, check if the Android 4.3 update is available for download, (if you haven’t got the notification already). Here it is the notification:
Here it is the new features and improvements brought to the HTC One by Android 4.3 and the improved version of HTC Sense 5.0:
HTC One Android 4.3 New Features
1) Bluetooth Smart Support: Bringing compatibility with new Bluetooth Low Energy devices.
2) Open GLES 3.0: Improved graphics and video performance.
3) Virtual surround sound: Powered by Fraunhofer Cingo.
4) Enhanced photo daydream: Even better interactive screen-savers.
5) Improved Keyboard and text input.
6) Improved Dialpad: Including the addition of auto-complete.
7) Improved Location Scanning: Now possible using WiFi alone.
8) Additional language support.
HTC Sense 5.0 Improvements
1) Improved overall system performance.
2) Improved camera performance: better colour-contract in low-light conditions.
3) New battery charging icon when smartphone is turned-off.
4) Addition of soundtrack support in video highlights.
5) A number of unspecified bug fixes.
1,076 total views, 1 views today